Friday, March 16, 2012

The Blind Dog Grill: Bleu Cheese Dressing

In Park City, Utah, resides one of those restaurants that you'll want to settle in and hang out for awhile.  A beautiful, friendly, hip kinda place with great food and service.


Their food is East Coast style in the middle of a land locked state.  


The Blind Dog serves a salad called the BDBBLT that I crave, that I love, that I would light a candle, worship and burst into song for...




...if I wasn't afraid of getting kicked out on my firm yet perky, big ol backside and miss out on finishing my salad!  



I love this salad because it has bacon on it.  

But I'm MAD for this salad because of Penny's Bleu Cheese Dressing!  



Today, because I like you, I'm going to share the secret splendor of Penny's genius.

Are you ready for some Blue Cheese??


Blind Dog Grill: Bleu Cheese Dressing


1  C.  Bleu Cheese Crumbles
1  C.  Mayonnaise 
1  C.  Sour Cream
1  Large clove of garlic, minced
1  Bunch of scallions, chopped  (about 1 cup)
A splash of worchestire sauce - approx. 1  teaspoon
Salt and lots of pepper


It's best to use a good bleu cheese but our choices are somewhat limited in the cowboy state of WY.  I buy mediocre cheese and this dressing is still excellent!  


Serve as a salad dressing, mix dressing with cold salmon and eat with a nice cracker, serve it alongside a steak for a super yummy combo!


This recipe is a keeper folks, make some today and find out for yourself.

XOXO!


Rebecca... hungry & hungrier.



No comments:

Post a Comment